Skip to content
- Carrots – 4
- Red lentils – One cup
- Onion – 2
- Garlic- 2
- Green Chilli- According to Taste
- Vegetable stock – 1.5 litre (if available)
- Sesame oil – 1 tbsp
- Celery sticks – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper – to taste
- Fresh Coriander, chopped – 2 tbsp
- Peel onion and chop roughly.
- Peel garlic and chop garlic.
- Switch on the flame and place a saucepan and Heat one tablespoon olive oil (Olive Oil is good source to prepare all the Vegetables.)
- Put onion and garlic and heat for 5 minutes over medium flame until soft.
- Cut the celery and put into the saucepan.
- Cut carrots into small pieces and trim ends and put into the saucepan.
- Wash lentils and Soak for one hour, mix it with all stock and add water according to your consistency.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until carrots are cooked.
- Pure soup in a blender or in a food processor.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
To maintain the health, the most vital ingredients are healthy food, So, book your seat in the kitchen and prepare a bowl of soup.