Read here… High protein Food
Eat protein rich diet and build your bones and muscle to hit your husband
Let’s Start preparation
Ingredients for Fry – Mixed Veggies with cooked rice
- Bell peppers (Red, yellow or green – choose one of them or combination of three-your choice) one carrots (1 cup) Chopped
- corn and green peas (1 cup)
- Chopped Cauliflower (1 cup)
- Dices Tofu or Paneer
- Diced Green onions or chives is optional, if available use it at end of the cooking. If not if using (1 cup)
- Chopped celery (1/2 cup)
- Precooked Brown rice or quinoa-if available but not white rice (5 cups)
- Chopped boiled potatoes (1/2 cup)
- Chopper Green Chilies – 2 to 3
- Soya Sauce – (3 tablespoon)
- water (1-2 tbsp.)
- sea salt (according to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (ek chutki)
- Cinnamon (ek chutki)
- Coriander leaves- 5 to 6
How to cook? Check the step one by one
1.Switch on the flame and place a nonstick skillet along with one tablespoon olive oil or refined oil, but you can skip it also. I am not adding oil because this recipe for those who is very curious for their diet and health.
2.Put all the chopped vegetable Cauliflower, carrot, celery, beans, bell pepper, corn, green peas, paneer or tofu, Green Chili, onion and stirring occasionally.
3.Cook it for 4 to 5 minutes on medium flame.
4.after that add boiled rice and potatoes, stir them for next 2 to 3 minutes in medium flame.
5.Add little water, its mixture is sticking. Cook it for next 2 to 3 minutes
6.Add soya sauce, mix it, sprinkle black pepper and cinnamon for better taste.
7.Serve it on plate along with diced coriander.
This recipe is very health, it contains lots of vitamins and minerals such as
· Saturated fat
· Vitamin – C, E