I usually made this Vegan pancakes in the morning without any egg by topping it according to the fruit choice and I eat Pancake without serving the maple syrup. So, To make it tastier add coconut sugar.
You can make everything perfectly with hopes and strength because nothing is impossible with hope and confidence.
- One bowl flour
- One tablespoon sugar, use organic sugar or coconut sugar.
- One tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- One cup of fresh milk or coconut milk/almond milk
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Vegetable or coconut oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (Optional) for flavor only
- Maple syrup, for serving (Optional)
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh Berries
- Real Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Banana Slices
- And some Sliced Almonds
Method of Preparation
- Take bowl according to your comfort to make the batter, and add the flour, sugar, and baking powder, and salt, and whisk together.
- Add Milk (according to your choice, I use only fresh milk), apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil, vanilla (Optional), and mix it.
- After whisking together, leave it for five to ten minutes rest.
- Put the skillet on medium flame or non-stick pan, spread some oil around the skillet and pour the batter into skillet in the round form with the help of a round spoon.
- Griddle it on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes, you can add your favorite toppings such as strawberries or blueberries and then turnaround and do the same for next 2 to 3 minutes until it does not turn golden.
- Serve warm by add toppings
- And then Enjoy your Vegan Pancake meal
Make the changes according to your taste and enjoy the life