Amla is a famous nutritious fruit of the tree which grow in the winter season. It mostly grows in the region of India in the Middle East and few other southern Asian countries. Amla is very sour in taste and we also know Amla by the name of Gooseberry.
The beauty of fruit is very exotic, is in a light green color and also very popular for overall health benefits which are rich in the ratio of Vitamin C, iron and calcium. Amla Fruit is also loaded with fiber. So, we can also say that this is a superfood for us which is not expensive and you can easily buy in the market.
This is the season of Amla with extreme advantages such as:
- We can consume Amla fruit as a Murabba which is very popular among the people
- We also make the pickle
- In the kitchen, used as a powder
- In the form of Juice
- In the form of Chutney
- In the form of Amla Tea
- In the form of Amla candy
- In Ayurvedic Medicine which is good for skin and hair health
- Vital Ingredients of Triphala and chyawanprash, both of which are traditional herbal Indian formulations to boost health
- Dried Amla best of acidity, constipation and for proper digestion.
Some of the most amazing benefits of the Indian Gooseberry are:
1.Slows Down Ageing
No matter what is your age but matter how you handle your beauty according to your age. We see many people who are around us, will spend so much money to look beautiful and apply lots of chemical on the skin which is really harmful to your skin. Skin is a very sensitive part of the body and we need a little care.
- You can keep your skin like the teenager by eating one Amla in a day.
- Amla is a superfood for us and full with the property of antioxidant which helps in reduce cell damage.
- Reduce the effect of radicals
2. Get relief to Sore Throat
The people who are suffering from the throat infection, So they can drink the Amla Juice by adding a one to two tablespoon honey and also can add a ginger piece and you will get an effective relief and also for those who have cough problem.
Also, you can use two tablespoons of amla powder with two tablespoon honey. Have this two to three times a day for the immediate result.
3. Prevent from Heart Disease
Bad cholesterol is not good for the body, as it creates heart disease, Amla powder reduce the build-up of bad cholesterol, so it is the best way to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
Amla is full of antioxidant property, so it fights with free radicals and reduces the cell damage.
4. Diuretic Property – Increase Diuretic Property
Amla plays an important key role to increase Diuretic Property because amla act as a Diuretic due to this it improves the pressure and frequency of urination and this help to release the unwanted harmful toxin and excessive salt, uric acid from the body.
5. Boost the Metabolic Rate
Amla juice enhances or boosts the body metabolism of the body. Drink Amla juice or eat amla on daily routine because it flushed out all the toxin through urine and also it burn the bad calories which reduce the excessive fat from the body.
6. Reduces Blood Sugar
Research has found in the study that Amla fruits are rich in polyphenol which help to protect the body from the oxidative nature of high blood sugar.
Amla fruits also help for the proper absorption of insulin in the body, So, like this way it helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Take equal quantities of dried amla and its leaves and crush them. Add some turmeric to this mixture and eat it at least twice a day.
- You will notice a considerable change in your blood sugar levels.
7. Fiber content is high
The body needs dietary fiber for the proper digestion and Amla is also richer fiber which is essential for bowel movements and also for preventing constipation.
Do not include supplement because it will not give you any fiber, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, always try to get the fiber from foods which are a natural way to stay healthy.
8. Anti- Inflammatory In Nature
Amla is rich in Vitamin C, So, It decreases the ratio of acid in the stomach and combats stomach inflammation.
It also checks the function of the liver and releases the unhealthy toxins from the body.
9.Help In the Improvement of Eyesight
Amla Fruit is enriched with Vitamin C which is really very important for the eyes and also prevents you from a vision problem, So make the habit of having one amla in a day and save your eyes from itching, watery and sore eyes condition.
Another way of eating:-
- Take some Amla fruits and Crush them some and soak them in water for some time.
- Take a fine cloth, filter the water and put two drops in each eye at least 3 times a day.
10. keep Eye Muscle Stronger
As we Know that Gooseberries’ is rich in vitamins which help to keep eye strong and healthier.
So, Drink the two tablespoons of amla juice every day in the morning time.
11. Best Solution for Cataract
Amla Juice is also very effective for Cataract, which does the work of as medicine because it fights against the free radical. So, drink the Amla Juice every day in the morning and you will get the positive result.
12. Stay Eyes Relaxed
Many people get Eye issues such as eye irritation, redness in the eye and others, so for this Dried Amla Powder is best.
Mix one to two tablespoons of Amla Powder in one glass of water, shake it and drink in the morning and make the habit of every day and your issue will be resolved.
13.Boosts Mental Energy
Take the Amla Fruits and make the powder of Dried alma’s, and eat it with honey will boost mental energy.
Eat this combination in the Every morning an empty stomach and your drained out body will feel recharged in no time.
14.For the Treatment of Mouth Ulcers
This is for that one who suffers from the problem of mouth ulcers, take some amla fruits leaves and chew them, Which will give you effective relief from the pain.
15. Blood purification
Drinking Amla Juice on a daily routine will purify your Blood Because it acts as a blood purifier, so it flushes all the toxin from the body and regular intake of Amla Juice also increase your hemoglobin.
Along with the high content of Vitamin – C, Amla is also rich in fiber content, due to this it is more effective for digestion and because of this nature also great for constipation.
Eat one Amla on regular basis or you can Drink Amla Juice in Morning and see the good result soon.
17.Good for Skin Glow and for Brightness
Eat one Amla every day Because it’s loaded with vitamin C, which makes you skin you smooth and will see a natural glow on your skin.
As a face mask apply the Amla Juice on the face and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it. It has no side effects.
How to use Amla paste on your face?
For this, you will need below things just see
- Half a papaya
- Amla paste
Process for making Smooth Paste:-
- First Chop up a few pieces of Amla and blend it and make a smooth paste.
- In a bowl Take some pieces of papaya and Mash it.
- Add half a teaspoon of Amla paste which you have made very first and then add half a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Make smooth better.
- Apply it on the face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
We also consider that Amla is a very useful solution pigmentation and for dark spots on the skin and it boosts the production of collagen due to this you will get a smooth and younger look.
Apply Amla Juice on the skin with the help of cotton and wash the mouth after 15 to 20 minutes. As we know that Amla is rich in Vitamin – C, which help to reduce the dullness,
Here we will tell you one more amla face pack:
- Tamarind Paste
- Amla Powder
Process for making Smooth paste:-
- Take one tablespoon of Amla powder and Add one teaspoon of tamarind paste and mix well.
- Apply to the face and Gently massage into the skin in a circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.
For those people who have dry and normal skin
19.Useful Remedy for Lice and dandruff
Take three to four amla, dip in the water for overnight and then make a soapy paste and use some paste on hairs and from the leftover wash the hairs, which is more effective for the lice and from dandruff and moisturize the scalp, but use this process 2 to 3 time in a week or you can use it on a daily basis.
And also use Amla oil, you will get rid of lice.
20.For Hair Growth
Take Amla Powder and add curd and honey in it and apply it on hair strands and on roots and wash the hair after 30 minutes with warm water, will increase your hair length.
And also use Amla oil, 2 to 3 time in a week / or if possible make the regular habit which helps in the growth of long hair and also nourishes the scalp.
How to make Anti-Dandruff Pack for hair?
Need below-mentioned ingredients.
- Amla powder
- Shikakai powder
- Take a bowl and add two teaspoons of Amla and shikakai powder and mix well.
- Now Add two tablespoons of yogurt and mix together till smooth paste.
- And then apply it to your hair.
- Wash after 15 to 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
21.Effective for Weight Loss
As we know that and also we have illustrated lots of benefits of Amla Fruits and we consider it as is an awesome all-rounder fruit.
- Amla Fruits is also very effective for weight loss, as Amla is rich with fiber content which releases all the harmful toxin from the body.
- Drink one glass of Amla juice before a meal, will not feel appetite because protein is also in it which control your carvings.
- Amla has tannic and other acids which help relieve indigestion and constipation.
- Side by side, intake of Amla juice on a regular basis you will see better side effects such as glowing skin, glossy hair.
Do not wait for Good things in your life, just wake up and catch them and see the magic”