The new upcoming season, with a new recipe of Sweet Potato Casserole and also adding the topping with Pecan nut, will give you amazing mouth-watering feeling to those ones who are very fond of new dishes.
We will cook this sweet potato with butter and brown sugar and with crunchy buttery pecan topping together.
Purchase the Pecan Nut From Amazone store
This sweet potato dish really amazes your family and guest. Christmas is very near, so you can make this sweet dish for your Christmas dinner.
Welcome all the new happiness in your life, which will make you happier
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping
Noted down all the Ingredients
- Four to five sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 7 to 8 melted butter
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- One cup whole milk
- Half cup heavy cream
- and One to two eggs
For the Streusel Topping:
- One cup brown sugar
- Half cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans nut
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
The process to make Sweet Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees ( According to your Oven temperature)
- Take a small bowl and Add cooked, mashed and cooled sweet potatoes.
- Add then add brown, melted butter and vanilla extract, milk and eggs, and combine well and cream is optional.
- Take the casserole dish and butter the casserole dish and then Pour mixture into the dish.
- Add Keep aside and make the topping for it, so see the below how to make the topping.
For the topping:
- Take a small bowl and add brown sugar, flour, pecans, and butter together with a fork until slightly clumpy.
- Sprinkle the streusel topping evenly over the sweet potato mixture.
- Cook for 30 minutes until topping has browned.
- Serve and enjoy.
Share the happiness with everyone because it’s also a part of life