I hope you will enjoy this delicious banana pancakes dish as it does not contain much oil and butter. This pancake is gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. eating a pancake will full your stomach and you do not feel much appetite, also will satisfy you.
Adding something new in your life, give you a new way to live life, so add something special elements to grow faster”
What Ingredients are required for this tasty banana Pancakes?
Here we have listed all the essential ingredients for you. Just follow the one by one.
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Real Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats (Use Gluten-Free)
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla (Optional)
Toppings Ideas For you:-
- Fresh Berries
- Real Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Banana Slices
- Sliced Almonds
Note: – Maple Syrup is optional. I am adding this in the instruction but If you have to eat every day then no need to add Maple Syrup. You can add it occasionally. Otherwise, by adding every day you will gain weight.
Instructions to make the Pancakes:-
We will make the batter in the blender, So add the ingredients Almond Milk, eggs, egg white, banana, Maple Syrup (Optional), vanilla (optional), rolled oats and baking powder, and salt.
- Need to make the smooth batter.
- Put skillet on the medium gas or you can use any no-stick utensil, with the help of Oil brush, you have to put little oil in the skillet and use only olive oil or coconut oil. Do not use butter and With the help of around spoon, spread the batter on a skillet in the small round form.
- One side takes 2-3 minutes to cook the pancakes and then Turnover and repeat the same process of 2-3 minutes.
- and then Drizzle with real maple syrup (Optional) and toppings of choice.
When you create a new idea you need to protect them in any field.