Diabetes affect the body with very mild symptoms or sometime without developing any symptoms at all. Due to these such symptoms, people get confusion with diabetes. This happens in around half of people with type 2 diabetes
When you get any suspicion of diabetes, any confusion about all this, you have to knock the door of a good doctor. And even any below signs and symptoms are present.
The most common symptoms are related to hyperglycemia (high blood sugar levels), especially the classic symptoms of diabetes: frequent urination and thirst. Fatigue related to dehydration and eating problems can also be related to high blood sugars.
Common Symptoms of Diabetes
- Frequent Urination or urine infections – Do you go to the washroom again and again the bathroom? Have you ever notice that you are spending long tine in washroom? Notice it and presume the symptoms of Diabetes. When the ratio of Sugar (Glucose) increase in the blood you go frequently for Urination.
- Increased Thirst – we know that we should drink more water in a day, minimum 8 Glass in a day. And in summer we also feel more thirst. but when something going to be unusual and side by side drinking more water, may be the one reason of diabetes.
- Increased Hunger – when insulin not work properly and cell in our body demand for more energy. Despite eating we want more food, than you will feel more hunger.
- Weight Loss – you will loss unexplained body weight. this may be the one reason of diabetes. This type of insulin you will find in Diabetes 1.
- Weakness/ feel tired – you will loss energy due to that your body become very weak and listless. because insulin is not working properly.
- Feel irritation – due to lack of energy, you will feel irritation with your surroundings.
- Blurred vision – This type of symptoms may be catch you.
- Skin Itching – feel something rubbish with skin itching may be the symptoms of Diabetes.
- Cut or any Fester– A cut or an infection heal soon after taking medicine but, in this case, if you feel any cut or any Fester, it takes more time to heal your lesion.
- Numbness or tingling, especially in your feet and hands.