“it does not matter how much time we have to stay but how well we are living, this is the main thing. God has given this life only for once so live it and enjoy it like a free bird flying in the sky. When they fly in the sky they just focus on their strength that how much power they need for fly high in the sky and for that they also search for their food here and there and it’s very difficult to find the food. but still they does not lose courage.
“Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking”
Sometime we get confusion and also very hard to know that how can be care about our body. There are multifarious people who do every impossible task to make them fit but they abandon because they find just too difficult. But we do not have to lose hope. Practice makes everyone perfect.
This blog has created some aspects for you to take care of body. Just take a look.
Rest and sleep
Nowadays life is very hectic. As far as you will see, you will see a panic in this distance, no one is in comfort. And often people forget that if they will not rest their body how can they run in their life. Our body also demand rest like a machine because our body also do same function.
Scientist also have done lots of research on rest and sleep but we still do not know why it is mandatory to rest and sleep. However, it is very important to take regular periods of full rest and sleep. Otherwise we may have to face diseases too.
1.Sleep hygiene tips
- Do not take heavy meals before bedtime.
- Take your Dinner on time, be strict on your time table and make enough time to sleep.
- Make a good habit of regular exercise in the daytime, remember not close to sleep-time.
- Do not take caffeine and alcohol for a least a couple of hours before bedtime
- Do not use computer, tablet and do not watch Tv immediately before bed.
- Stay cool during the night.
- Take a bath early in the morning.
2. Nutritious Diet Food
Now this is matter how you have your meal?? Do you take your proper meal or not?
In the present scenario most of the people are much depended upon that food which are high in fats, sugar and salt and most of the young generation are craving for junk food which is not good for our health. For a change you can have but not all time.
Instead of all these we should eat fresh fruit vegetables and large amount of pulses which is a part of healthy diet. Nowadays obesity, constipation, cholesterol problem, high blood pressure are the most common diseases due to Poor diet.
- Many people think that regular exercise is good for our health.
- Many people unsurprisingly think that they do not have time to work out but they should spend some time on 30 minutes exercise.
Plan a diet with a new hope in a diiferent way”