Nutrition for Breast Cancer
Well, there is no any specific diet for to prevent or cause breast cancer but if you add a balance diet in your life that can make a real difference in individual choice.
In my blog I have pointed on sign and symptoms and we have also found that breast cancer is a complex disease with many contributing factors that are associated with an increased risk of breast cancer include such as age, Hereditary problem, Gene Mutation and many more which cannot be controlled.
Healthy Food: –
Breast cancer is a cancer which grow in different ways in different places which take different kind of treatment for recovery. Here we have listed some healthiest diet which may help to prevent the development of breast cancer
1. Add wide variety or fruits
Fruits is rich in fiber and our body need such esstential nutreints . so Include such fruits in your diet such as Apples, Pears, Peaches, Strawberries, citrus fruits. watermelon. If there is anyone who likes mango ,they can take one slice.
As we know that Fruits and vegetables contain both flavonoids and carotenoids.
- Cruciferous vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage and brussel sprouts rich in phytochemicals.
- Green leafy vegetables- Lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, endives, beet greens, romaine
- Umbelliferous vegetables – Celery, parsley, fennel, carrots
- Allium vegetables-Garlic, onion, shallots, chives, leek
- Legumes – Soybeans, peas, chickpeas, lima beans, peanut, carob, dried beans (kidney, mung, pinto, black-eyed peas), lentils
- Solanaceous vegetables – tomatoes
2. Eat Good Fat
We will receomnd you for Good fat which is important for your body such Olive Oil, avocados, and nuts and also add fish in your diet. Fish is also good source of proteins and also Research has suggested that these fatty acids may inhibit the growth of breast tumors.
Food to Avoid :- Add There are some food which you really no need to apply in your life because it will give you bad fats and carbs.
- Don’t include highly saturated food such as beef, lamb, organ meats, cheeses, cream, butter, ice cream
- Limit the intake of trans fatty acids, such as commercially prepared baked goods, crackers and margarine
- Avoid alcohols, sugar and smoking
Always focus on healthy food, which will lead you on right track”