Whenever we take name of dengue, our soul starts to vibrate, because its fever is more severe than it’s a terrible name. Dengue fever is painful, so we also know it by breaking the bone fever because, in this, the patient suffers so much, as his bones have broken. dengue fever is an infection due to the dengue virus. Dengue is found in all tropical areas in the world. And we should get it treated quickly. Because the condition of the patient with dengue becomes very fragile.
What happened when you suffer with Dengue?
In this condition ,the patient cannot easily eat or cannot sleep comfortably, because its whole body becomes very weak.Millions of people are victims of dengue every year, and it is estimated that 390 million people worldwide become victims of dengue infection every year, out of which 96 million people are prevented. In the last 10 to 12 years, the number of Dengue patients in India is also increasing.
The main Vector of spreading this virus is “The Aedes aegypti mosquito” that causes dengue. Through the bites of an infective female Aedes ,virus passes on to human, which mainly receives viruses while feeding the infected person’s blood.
What are the symptoms of a viral infection?
- Strong Cold, pain in the eyes, decrease appetite, severe headache.
- As soon as Dengue virus spreads in the blood, the pain begins in the joint and muscle and fever can reach at 104 degree.
- Incubation period 3 to 10 days, commonly 4 to 7 days.
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands
- Rapid decrease in platelet count
- Skin Rash
How to do Treatment of Dengue fever
Dengue is a virus. Dengue fever is painfully. Some people do not care about it and just take it very easy. But they are wrong. When you get this situation then you should definitely go to the doctor to heal up you from fever.
- First ,consult to a Good Doctor.
- Doctor will check fever and if Fever is above 102 degree they will recommend for blood test to check Fever Symptoms.
- If Doctor found Ra apid decrease in platelet count , will prescribe you medicine to fight with your infection and just have to take the medicine properly
- For fever, the doctor will prescribe paracetamol as the patient has to take every 6 hours.
- To recover platelets count they will prescribe you Papaya tablets
- Some time when patient fever goes high and platelet count also decrease doctor admitted the patient in the hospital until he is not perfect.
Note :- Do not take any medicine without consulting any Doctor.
See the Other Tips to protect from dengue:-
There can be more precaution to protect from dengue but we have mentioned some points which we think it may be. You need to be verycarfull form this situation
- Take full rest
- Always drink liquid frequently, when down with dengue fever there should be no water shortage in the body.
- Keep your home and surrounding clean
- Do not deposit water anywhere such as in cooler and in flowerpot. Do not make any place where mosquito can easily lay eggs. Therefore, do not allow to watering to be collected more than one week.
- Spray Mosquito repellent but keep it far from skin and clothing
- Use Mosquito nets in night
- Keep the window and door closed in the evening time
- Take care of children and infant form mosquito
- When down with fever, blood level can be low, so eat nutritious food as recommended by a doctor.
- Take the papaya leaves juice on daily basis.
- For dengue tropical and subtropical area are very sensitive, so keep yourself far from these areas. If you are travelling to those areas please you should take care of yourself very well.
Read More : Best Food for Dengue
Love yourself, live life to the fullest, for all this it’s very important to stay positive and be happy”