We commonly describe Menopause is the state of any changes in women’s experience either just before or after she stops menstruating, marking the end of her reproductive period
Well, every women’s know that Menopause is the end of the menstrual cycle and fertility. This issue happens when the ovaries unable to make estrogen and progesterone for longer. Two hormones needed for a woman’s fertility and periods have stopped for 1 year.
in some women, it stops immediately but there are many women who face many challenges and in this situation, you have to make yourself very strict.
So when any women get any issue immediate visit to your nearby Gynaecologist doctor. She will understand you and diagnose your problem in a perfect way.
- Hot flashes. These cause you to feel a sudden rush of warmth in your face and upper body. …
- Night Sweats. Hot flashes during sleep can result in night sweat and Cold flashes
- Vaginal change and Emotional change and Trouble sleeping
What are the Symptoms of suffering from the problem of menopause?
- irregular period
- hot flashes
- vaginal dryness,
- sleep disturbances and Mood Swings
A list of 11 natural ways to reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- Eat Foods Rich in Calcium and Vitamin D because it nourishes our body
- Achieve and Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Add lots of Fruit and Vegetables because it gives fiber, and protein and carbs to our body
- Avoid Trigger Foods such as alcohol, smoke, and other drugs
- Go for regular Exercise because good for stay healthy
- Add more Foods which are High in Phytoestrogens
- Drink plenty of Water to release a harmful toxin
We should stand up every time in every situation, never give up, do not allow the problem to defeat us and live the exotic life”